Blood Glucose Test Strips
1. Used with Metene TD-4116 blood glucose monitoring system to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood from the finger, palm, forearm, and upper arm.
2. Intended for single-patient use and not intended for shared usage. It should not be used for the diagnosis of or screening for diabetes, nor for usage on newborns.
1. Hematocrit: limited to 20% ~ 60%.
2. Do not test blood glucose during or soon after the xylose absorption test. Xylose in the blood will elevate the result readings.
3. The device is not intended for use in health care or auxiliary Settings, such as hospitals, physician offices or long-term care facilities.
Storage and Usage:
1. Expiration: 6 months after first opening.
2. Storage conditions: 39.2℉ ~ 104℉, 10% ~ 85% R.H, keep dry and cool.
3. Make sure the surface of strip is free from moisture and other contamination, and avoid touching the blood sampling area of the strip.
4. Close the bottle right away after taking out a strip. It is best to use the strip within 3 minutes after taking it out.
Read Your Result:
1. Your blood glucose readings deliver plasma equivalent results and are displayed in milligrams of glucose per deciliter of blood (mg/ml) or millimoles per liter of blood (mmol/L).
2. Normal plasma glucose range for people without diabetes:
Fasting and before meals: ≤100 mg/ml (5.6 mmol/L)
2 hours after a meal: ≤140 mg/ml (7.8 mmol/L)
1. Blood sample size: 0.7 µl
2. Reaction time: ~7 seconds
3. Measurement range: 20~600 mg/dL(1.1~33.3 mmol/L)
4. Hematocrit range: 30% ~ 55%