Electric Toothbrush, Sonic Rechargeable Eletronic Toothbrushes for Adults
- 【POWERFUL CLEANING】- Spinbrush toothbrushes with vibration up to 40,000 strokes per minute. Remove up to 300% more plaque within one week and improve gum and oral health in just 2 weeks. Unique design of tooth-waved bristles for thorough cleaning of gum and teeth topography that is hard to reach.
- 【LONG LASTING BATTERY and USB CHARGING】- 1 charging for almost 30 days use. Rechargeable toothbrush can be charged by plug, laptop and power bank. Long-lasting power and multiple ways of charging for travel and business trip.
- 【5 MODES SELECTION and W-SHAPE BRUSH】- This rechargeable toothbrush provides 5 modes: White, Clean, Sensitive, Polish, Massage, which is suitable for people with different condition of teeth and gums. W-shape brush suits teeth topography, reaches to deep area and has a dynamic cleaning.
- 【2 MINUTES SMART TIMER】- Electronic toothbrushes with interval pausing every 30 seconds encourages a dentist-recommended clean. 5 high-performance brushing modes to suit different conditions of teeth and gums.
- 【1 YEAR AFTER-SALE SERVICE and PACKAGE INCLUDED】- This automatic toothbrushes are covered by one year after-sale service on the date of purchase. There are 1 toothbrush handle, 2 replacement heads, 1 USB (DC port) Charging cable, 1 Protective Bristle Cover, and Instruction Manual.
-Ultrasonic deep cleaning, up to 40,000 stroke/min
-Remove up to 100% plaque effectively
-5 modes selection: White, Clean, Sensitive, Polish, Massage
-Built-in 2 minute auto timer with 30 seconds interval pause
-IPX7 Waterproof and Tooth-waved bristles
-USB Charging and Long battery life
1*Electric Toothbrush Handle
2* Replacement Brush Heads
1* USB Charging
1* Instruction Manual
1.Do not allow children to play with this toothbrush.
2.Keep the product away from the fire.
3.The Dentists recommends replacing the brush head every three months.
4.Do not place the charger in water or other liquid.
5.If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional firstly.
||40,000 times / min
|Toothbrush power consumption:||1.0W