Metene Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- ergonomic design & SMART spring system accommodates all finger sizes, so both kids and adults can use it.
- It measures the SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate accurately in about 10 seconds.
- The oximeter is intended use for check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, sports or aviation use.
- The oximeter will power off automatically when no signal is in the product within 5 seconds.
- Power Supply: 2*1.5V AAA batteries
- Operation Temperature: 10℃-40℃
- Sp02 Measuring Range: 0%-100%
- Sp02 Accuracy: 70% - 100%: ±2%; ≤70%: unspecified
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm - 250 bpm:
- Pulse Accuracy: ±2bpm / ±2%
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate
- Update Period of Data: ≤5s
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: 57 * 31 * 32 mm
How to ensure the accuracy of measurements?
- Do not shake the finger and keep the user at ease while measuring. Not recommended in movement status;
- Measurement comes to best if you keep this oximeter and heart at the same level;
- Improper sensor placement may affect the accuracy, the maximum continuous test time does not exceed 5 minutes;
- Nails shouldn't be too long or with nail polish, fingers shouldn't be measured with water. Ensure the integrity of the measured part of the skin.