Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation, Fast SpO2 Reading and Finger Pulse Ox Monitor
- Accurate and Fast: This oxygen monitor can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate and pulse strength in 5 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LCD display
- Easy to Carry and Use: This finger oxygen meter is simple and convenient.Small in volume, light in weight(total weight is about 50g including batteries) and convenient in carrying
- Wide Rang of Applications & Long Battery Life: This blood oxygen finger meter light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes,low power consumption long battery life, the product will enter standby mode when no signal is in the product within 5 seconds
- Suitable for Wide Range of Finger Sizes: Our SpO2 saturation monitor can be used for finger chamber with SMART Senior. Pulse oximetry can used for all ages but more accurate works for ages 12 and above
- Four Directions Display of Results: Our pulse oximeter fingertip can switch various different directions which makes you to measure and read in the most comfortable posture
The Product Features of Pulse Oximeter:
1.Operation of the product is simple and convenient.
2.The product is small in volume,light in weight(total weight is about 50g including batteries) ，comes with a lanyard and convenient in carrying.
3.Power consumption of the product is low.
4.The product will autom atically be powered off when no signal is in the product within 7 seconds.
.SpO2 Range: 70% - 100%
.SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
.Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
.Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1bpm
1.The finger should be placed properly,or else it may cause inaccurate measurement
2.The SpO2 sensor and photoelectric receiving tube should be arranged in a way with the subject's arteriole in a position there between.
3.Excessive ambient light may affect the measuring result.It includes fluorescent lamp,dual ruby light,infrared heater, direct sunlight and etc.
4.Strenuous action of the subject may also affect the accuracy.
5.The Pulse Oximeter is portable, convenient, non-invasive devices, used for monitor arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (SPO2) and pulse rate. The personal appplocation are adult (weight: >30kg) and pediatric(weight: 20-30kg). We recommend index fingerm middle finger and ring finger are suitable position for monitor. This device is for sports and aviation use only. It is not for continours monitoring or medical use.
1x Pulse Oximeter
2x AAA batteries
1x Packing Box
1x Instruction Manual