Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Oxygen Saturation, O2 Monitor Finger for Oxygen
Why do we need to measure blood oxygen level?
A person's blood oxygen level is an indicator of how well the body distributes oxygen from the lungs to the cells. A normal blood oxygen level typically ranges from 95 to 100% SpO2. The lower the oxygen level can lead to problem in body tissue and organs. Measuring blood oxygen saturation with ANKOVO Pulse Oximeter helps to understand the physical condition in time.
- Insert the two batteries properly to the direction, and then replace the cover
- Open the clip and put finger into the rubber cushions of the clip, then clip the finger
- Press the switch button once on front panel
- Don't shake the finger and keep the user at ease during the process. Meanwhile, human body is not recommended in movement status
- Get the information directly from screen display
- Parameters : SpO2, PR
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%-100%
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30bpm-250bpm
- Power consumption: Smaller than 30 mA
- Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100% SpO2
High Light of Pulse Oximeter
- LCD HD screen
- Small and easy to carry
- 4 display direction
- Low consuption
- Auto power off
- Real-time warform
- One key measurement
- 5s get readings
Combine the soft characteristics of silicone with ergonomic comfort characteristics, while fitting the fingers, it can also ensure soft and comfortable measurement.
4 Display Direction
Humanized design, 4 display direction, accurate readings in different directions, reflecting product quality in details.
Intelligently sense the position of the finger, and automatically power off in 5 seconds when there is no finger. Energy saving and power saving, long-lasting standby.
Accurate and Reliable
The ratio of change was calculated through the absorption rate of finger to red light and infrared light with wavelength of 660nm and 880nm, and then the accurate oxygen saturation of blood was obtained through the calibration curve.
Constructed with a high quality silicone finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex free. Making the fingers more comfortable while testing.
Easy to Carry
This pulse oximeter fingertip is small in volume, light in weight, low in consumption, easy to carry and use.