Thermometer for Adults, ANKOVO Digital Infrared Thermometer for Fever, Ear and Forehead Thermometer for Baby and Kids, with LCD Screen, Memory Recall, Fever Alarm (Beep and Color)
- Quick and Simple Operation - ANKOVO digital baby thermometer take temperature less than 1 second, one button design to measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water and object temperature. And toggle switch Celsius (℃) and Fahrenheit (℉).
- Reliable and Accurate - Our forehead thermometer comes with a German Hyman thermoelectric reactor infrared temperature sensor, build in ambient temperature compensation sensor, and a precision microprocessor. After thousands of clinical repeated tests, the measurement results are accurate ±0.2℃/±0.4℉ (Ear / Forehead ).
- Multiple Functions - Temporal thermometer comes with a fever alarm system, display green/orange/red to indicate fever (Green for normal, orange for light fever, red for high fever). 35 sets of memories and easy to recall. Auto shut-down and power saving.
- Friendly Design - The body of no touch thermometer has a non-slip design, and LCD display is clear and easy to read, the display can be used at night without in the light.
- What you can get - 1 * Infrared thermometer, 1 * Storage pouch, 2 * AAA batteries, 1 * User manual, 1 x Quick user guide, 12 months worry-free after-sale service.
The Product Features of ANKOVO Infrared Thermometer
1. Multiple mode use: Forehead thermometer with ear function, also can take object temperature easily. (Notice:Ear measurement mode is only suitable for children over 3 months.)
2. One button measurement
3. High accuracy and Fast one second measurement
4. Fever alarm and 35 sets reading recalled
5.Two measuring units(℃ and ℉)
6. Mute Mode
How to get accurate reading temperature?
1.Make sure the position of the measurement is correct, don¡¯t measure the place which is near to eyebrows, just test forehead, only that's correct position.
2.Please don't press the forehead or drill into the ear hole for long time(more than 5s) to measure multiple temp, the temperature measured will be lower, that will lead to inaccurate reading, and may will hurt the ear canal.
3.Each time when you measure the temp, you should press the forehead or drill it into the ear hole for 2-3s, and then press the corresponding button until a beep that means it completes successfully to the first measurement.
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x Forehead and ear thermometer
1 x Storage pouch
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick user guide
Please read the included instruction manual carefully to avoid any misus
Please read the included instruction manual carefully to avoid any misuse and keep it for future reference. It is normal to obtain a slight variation in temperature readings when taking temperatures from different parts of the body.