Ankovo Portable Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor for Pulse Rate and SpO2 Level
- Accurate and Reliable: Our pulse oximeter can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 5 seconds and large LED and backlight display make this pulse oximeter fingertip very easy to read
- Easy to Use: This oximeter finger with pulse designed with One button control which makes measurement more convenient and easier. The finger pulse oximeter will shut down automatically without operation in 8 seconds. ABS material, the fingertip clip use silica gel material which are soft and easy to apply
- Lightweight and Portable: ANKOVO oxygen saturation monitor are very light and small size, low power consumption and convenient in carrying. Also it comes with a detachable lanyard which can measure your oxygen saturation anywhere
- Sports Enthusiasts: Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move. You should only use the pulse ox before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse rate and SpO2 levels
- What You Will Get: You will get 1 finger pulse oximeter, 1 lanyard, 1 user manual , 2 AAA batteries. This device is for sports and aviation use only
Ankovo finger pulse oximeter can be used to measure your blood oxygen saturation (in % SpO2) and your pulse rate. It should be used for spot monitoring only and not for continuous monitoring.
Fast measurement & results: The results will come out in 5-10 seconds after you clip it on your finger.
Easy to use and read: Large LED screen display with only one button operation.
Accurate results : ANKOVO pulse oxygen saturation monitor can accurately determines your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) within +/- 2% deviation.
Hypoallergenic : Constructed with a high quality medical grade silicone finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex free.
Wide application: It's a great tool for athletes, pilots, pregnant woman, children, seniors and adventurers. Understanding your measurements will be a big step towards reaching your fitness goals.
Note: Finger pulse oximeter is only for sports and aviation use. It is ideal for use during sports activities, mountain climbing and piloting airplanes. It is not intended to diagnosis any medical condition or to be used in medical applications. Recommended used for all ages from children(above 4 years) to adults. The device can not be used for Patient transport and surgical care. It can be used in household or fixed places only.
Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) refers to the blood oxygen concentration in the blood, which is an important physiological parameter of the respiratory cycle. The oxygen saturation of normal human arterial blood is 95-98% and that of venous blood 75%. For the oximeter, the reading is no less than 90%, which is normal.
PR, the pulse rate, is equivalent to the heart rate. For healthy adults it is typically between 60-100 times per minute. It is normal for athletes and other healthy adults with good health to have 50-60 times per minute.
Pulse Rate Bar Graph
The bar graph will jump with your heart beat and display of your pulse rate more intuitively.
5-10s Quick measurement
Simply operation. With just one button, you can easily obtain accurate measurements from this Pulse Oximeter in less than 10 seconds.
Bright LED Display
The bright LED display allows use in low light. This bright displays is viewable in any environment - from dark surrounding to bright sunlight.
Portable and lightweight
The device is light and easy to carry. This spo2 monitor is attached with detachable lanyard. You can measure your blood oxygen level and heart rate anywhere.