Metene Blood Lancets, 300 Count 30G Diabetic Lancets, Disposable Twist Top Lancets for Lancing Devices, Sterile
- Reduce Pain: The outer diameter of these 30G Diabetic lancets is only 0.31mm; It makes the wound smaller, less painful and faster healing
- Strong Penetrating Power: The lancets tip is manufactured from high-quality surgical steel and sharp because of the triple bevel tip; The strong penetrating power can pierce the skin instantly to minimize the wound and collect enough blood samples at one time
- Universal Design: These blood lancets are suitable for virtually all lancing devices for blood testing on the market; The universal design avoids the inconvenience of purchasing and using
- Sterile and Hygienic: After molding, using ionizing irradiation to sterilize the lancets tip and the sterilizing effect is more significant; One-time use prevents cross-infection, healthy and hygienic
- Economic and Affordable: Some people need to test the blood glucose value even 7 times a day, and the consumption of the strips and lancets is not a little cost; This product includes 300 count lancets for blood testing, cost-effective, more affordable
Metene 30 Gauge Blood Lancets (300 Count)
Metene 30G Diabetic Lancets
Metene diabetic lancets are designed for virtually painless testing. These lancets bring better using experience for diabetics and other groups who need to collect blood.
The outer diameter: 0.31mm
1. Metene lancets are sharp because of 30 gauge triple bevel tip.
2. The strong penetrating power can pierce the skin instantly to enough depth.
3. It minimizes the wound, reduce pain and collect enough blood samples at one time.
Sterile and Hygienic
1. After molding, the lancets tip was sterilized by ionizing irradiation and the sterilizing effect is more significant.
2. The twist top provides sterile storage.
3. These prevents cross-infection, ensure safety.
Much More Economical
1. Sell at wholesale prices and you could get more lancets with less money.
2. For diabetics and others who need to do a blood test several times a day, the cost on the lancets and test strips is not a small sum of money. Metene helps to reduce your burden.
- Prohibit using these lancets after the expiry date.
- For one-time use only, do not reuse, do not share with other person.
- The lancet tip keeps sterile while the lancet tip is sealed by the protective cap. Do not use these lancets if the seal has been damaged or broken.
- Please insert the tip of the lancets back into the protective cap before disposing of it. Do not dispose of the lancets randomly after using to avoid infection or hurting others.
- Please do not leave the lancets in the lancing device.