Accurate Fast Temperature Reading Body Thermometer for Oral, Armpit or Rectal Temperature
- Easy to use: Small size and lightweight, easy to carry around, One-button operation, Simple to use but the best Digital Thermometer out there.
- Safe: Infants and young children forehead, oral, rectum, armpits, electronic thermometer. No hurting to your baby Safety and environmental protection, non-toxic, no heavy metals, no mercury, the whole family can use it with confidence.
- Reliable: Our high quality digital thermometer is comfortable, lightweight and safe, A digital thermometer for infants, babies, kids, adults and even your pets.
- Accurate: Our digital thermometers store the last readings to track temperature changes. It is suitable for all ages, fast measurement technology to get exact measuring value within 1 minute,Accurate measurement, the results reflect the true body temperature. Temperature measurement precision, error within 0.2 degree.
- What you get: 1 x thermometer (Batteries are include)
LPOW thermometer comes with a cover to keep the thermometer away from pollution, you can put it in a shoulder bag or trouser pocket and carry it with you.So you can confirm that you are healthy at any time.
How to take your temperature by use the degital thermometer?
- 1. Press ON/OFF button to activate. The unit would beep and LCD display test will go on for around 2 seconds.
- 2. Then, the temperature taken last time would be displayed with a “M” mark in the right corner.
- 3. Then, 98.6˚F will appear.
- 4. When Lo and flashing ˚F displays, the thermometer is ready for temperature measuring. But if the room temperature is higher than 89.6˚F, the room temperature would be displayed instead of Lo.
- 5. The beep will sound when temperature measuring is complete.
- 6. Press ON/OFF button to turn off the unit. (The unit will automatically power off after approximately ten minutes after use.)
Replacing the battery:The battery in your digital thermometer needs to be replaced when “T ” appears in the lower right corner of the display. To replace the battery,the steps are follow:
- 1. Pull the battery cover away from the unit and remove the battery holder.
- 2. Use a non-metal pointed tool to remove the battery and insert the new battery with the positive (+)side facing up.
- 3. Replace the battery holder and carefully slide the battery cover back into place.
Place probe tip under tongue toward the back of mouth,close lips around the thermometer.Reading after 30 seconds.Please remember that the oral temperature is a little higher than external temperature (about 32.54˚F).
Insert the thermometer into armpit, hold arm across their chest to keep the thermometer in place for 10 seconds.Underarm temperatures are generally 32.9 ˚F lower than oral readings.
Apply a water-soluble lubricant to the probe cover. Gently insert the probe (MAXIMUM ½”) into the rectum. Approximate measuring time: 20 seconds.The rectal temperature is a litter higher than external temperature (about 32.9 ℉).
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|