Digital Infrared Thermometer for Fever, Ear Thermometer with Fever Indicator and Memory Function
- Super accurate 1s reading: High precision temperature sensing element, it can accurately sense temperature and accurately read in 1s, adopt dual chip for measurement with extensive clinical verification, it can be accurately measured within ±0.4℉ precision
- Dual mode thermometer: Ear and forehead mode of fixed-point measurement, double button simple switch; The forehead mode probe cover adopts ergonomic design to fit forehead perfectly and accurately measure the temperature, easy to switch measurement mode
- ℉ and ℃ conversion: Ear button can easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, and also can query the last 20 readings, simple one button operation
- Fever alarm and LCD screen: If the measured temperature is abnormal, there will be 7 short soft beeps reminders, volume is about 50db, with super clear LCD display can easily read at night
- Complete accessories: You will get 1 Thermometer, 1 Storage bag, 2 AAA Batteries, 1 User Manual; Please read the instructions carefully before using the product and feel free to contact us If you have any questions
Medical Thermometer for Fever, Forehead and Ear Thermometer with Fever Indicator and Memory Function, Best Digital Temporal Infrared Thermometer, Professional Clinically Accuracy for Adults, Kids, Babies, Infants
- A high-precision probe is adopted to accurately sense the temperature and read the temperature within 1s;
- Two independent chips are used to measure the temperature of forehead and ear, and different algorithms are used to achieve accurate temperature measurement;
- With the support of extensive clinical data and professional experts, the accuracy can be within ± 0.4℉.
- When the digital thermometer is off, press and hold Ear button for 6-9 seconds until ℃/℉ appears;
- Release Ear button, and the "---℃/℉" temperature until will start to blink;
- Press the Ear button again within 5 seconds to change "---℃/℉".
- Forehead Mode: With the probe cover attached, point the thermometer an the center of the forehead(The closer the probe is to the forehead, the higher the accuracy), press and release the HEAD button;
- Ear Mode: Remove the probe cover to reveal the probe, gently pull the ear up to easure the ear canal straight, insert ear probe into ear canal, press and release the EAR button.
When the temperature is above 99.5℉/37.5℃，there will be 7 short beeps and the reading will flicker with a red backlit for 3 seconds. The indicates that the subject may have a fever.
- Press and hold the EAR button for 3-6 seconds and the LCD will display “M”signal blinking.
- Press the EAR button again and the LCD will display the number “1”with the M signal， after 1 second, reading will be displayed.
|Number of Items
|Power Source Type
|1 Count (Pack of 1)
|Baby care healthy